[复制链接]
发表于 2021-9-9 19:26:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Teaching Videos for Sutras and Mantras

Eng Audiovisual Book [Journey to Heaven & Hell]

Eng Audiovisual Book [Buddhisum in Plain Terms]

English Materials Download

【More English Material】 

Inspirational Stories 

Hi, I’m Charmaine Antonia Chu, a believer from HK. I shared my reflection with the Gold Coast community a while ago and I hope to share this with English speakers and also people who still doesn’t believed in Buddhism all over the world. Would you please help me spread/post this passage to people and other believers in your community and country? Gratitude to Guan Yin Bodhisattva. Thank you to Guan Yin Bodhisattva and all Buddhas’ and Bodhisattvas’ utmost benevolence, understanding and forgiveness. Buddhism is the light in darkness People often get stuck at a certain stage in life, thinking about what to do in dealing with problems, looking for ways to amp up their lives and even pondering upon the ultimate meaning/goal of life. I was a person who had all these ideas and worries in my mind before I got in touch with Buddhism. I was a very insecure and anxious person who just knew to pine over things and cry when faced with calamities. At a certain point, I was so emotionally and mentally tired that I became very hopeless, since I think it is merely impossible to be hopeful again due to constant setbacks. I was literally in darkness particularly when I was in high school and college, where I was suffering from mental illness and consistent failures in love relationships. Amidst all of these, (Buddhism) the Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door has given me hope. A kind of hope that is divine and unceasingly comforting. By which I mean the hope that Guan Yin Bodhisattva and all Bodhisattvas gift us sentient beings, is a form of eternal refuge and internal uplift, not just instant and momentary help. I learnt a lot and was enlightened by reading Master Lu’s books “Bai Hua Fo Fa”. This series of books is really, divine wisdom and a set of truth that explains and answers all life problems and teaches us how we ought to live our lives as humans. Bai Hua Fo Fa is truly a set of books that we need to read throughout our lives (I really urge you to read them). But of course, it is also essential and paramount that we chant and perform life liberations (also do good deeds, be a vegetarian, savhae lives, speak kind words and ve kind and clean thoughts in general etc.) every day for the rest of our lives. There were many times where Guan Yin Bodhisattva mercifully responded to my difficulties in urgent situations and provided a solution — when I was suffering from mental disorders and even with trivial matters like wanting a taxi when I was going to be late for school. What I can say is that Guan Yin Bodhisattva and all Bodhisattvas (of higher powers) really do exist, they are real and are very benevolent, and their power, love and mercy are forever encompassing, over-reaching and unfailing. We really need to believe in Buddhism and Guan Yin Bodhisattva wholeheartedly, cultivate regularly under the Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door by chanting, being a kind person and reading Bai Hua Fo Fa, since Guan Yin Bodhisattva, the Buddha and all Bodhisattvas are really there watching over us and reaching out a helping hand for sentient beings who suffer. Buddhism is a rightful religion for all, a religion that provides us with a set of rightful values and teachings; enabling us to see the light in darkness.

文章推荐

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慈爱心灵

GMT+8, 2024-10-4 14:31 , Processed in 0.093317 second(s), 19 queries .